The Fastest Way to Lower Gas Prices
1. Rutter’s Rewards lets you earn cents-off savings on fuel – including gasoline, diesel and kerosene – and redeem them at any Rutter’s pump.
2. Make sure that you register your card on our Rutter’s Rewards website as soon as possible.This will enable us to let you know when we add new features to the card that will make your life easier and lower your gas price everyday.
3. We value your business and want you to have convenience at the speed of life when you shop at Rutter’s. Stay tuned for more and more enhancements to your Rutter’s Rewards card. At Rutter’s we’re continually looking for new ways to expand the benefits of the Rutter’s Rewards card. More functionality. More rewards. More value for you!
Rewards add up!
It’s easy to earn rewards. For example, if you bought a Rutter’s breakfast sandwich and a cup of coffee every day on your way to work, by the end of the week you could have earned ten cents off per gallon on your next fill up. Rewards can be earned on hundreds of items you buy every day. That adds up to significant savings on gas.
How to get started.
1. Pick up a card and brochure at any Rutter’s store.Logon to RuttersRewards.com and register your card number and PIN online.
2. If you don’t have Internet access, fill out the application provided on the back of the brochure and return this form to any Rutter’s store. We will take care of the registration process and issue you your Rutter’s Rewards cards.
3. Have your keychain card or magnetic stripe card scanned every time you make a purchase at Rutter’s. Earn rewards and start saving. How to redeem your gas savings. After you’ve earned cents-off-per-gallon savings on your Rutter’s Rewards account, use your magnetic stripe card (not the keychain card) at the pump or inside to get a lower price on gas. Just swipe your card and follow the instructions.
How does it work?
Inside every Rutter’s store, a display icon marked with cents-off rewards indicates which merchandise is a qualifying item. Look for them at the deli, in the refrigerated case and on the shelf. When you purchase a qualifying item, you earn cents off gas rewards that can be redeemed at the pump.